Saturday 31 July 2010

One More Chance!!

Driving home from our visit to Granny Mac's today, the Janice Forsyth show (Radio Scotland) has a wee thing going on (can't remember what radio shows actually call it when they have wee things going on!). Anyway, this wee thing was called 'Covered Love' or something like that. Todays song of choice was Big Country - Tracks of my Tears; The way they finished every show (and that was quite a few!) that I saw them do.

I can't believe that it's close to 9 years since Stuart Adamson died. He was a massive hero and inspiration to me. The tracks of my tears today would have been for the big man. Big Country at the Barrowlands (many times) is where it was for me in my late teens and early twenties. I don't listen to the music that much these days, but I was delighted to hear it live on the radio this morning. Janice said that it was the B-Side (wonder if the kids today know what that means?) to Chance.

Guess what I found on you tube?

Chance - Live.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment