Friday 30 July 2010

Admin error

Like all those busy MP's and MSPs who seem to have forgotten the rules about expenses or whether or not they'd finished paying their mortgages I occasionally have wee administrative blips myself.

Cutting to the chase, I find that although I've been a constant lurker on the excellent Lallands Peat Warrior site for quite some time, I've never added him to my roll of honour on the right. I'd assume that most folk who find themselves here for whatever reason might then easily meander towards the 'cogitations from a cranachan cairn', but if you haven't I'd definitely recommend it, if only to enhance your vocabulary... you may need this though!

1 comment:

  1. I very much appreciate the mention Jim - and very much welcome all lurkers, both notorious and secretive! I should also add, by way of mild self-justification, that I don't go out of my way to make obscurity my business. I just seem to have a certain facility for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete